Monday 17 October 2016

We had quite a busy work day on Wednesday and one or two of them were very impressive so we are looking forward to running them
I bought a really nice horse in France last week called Apalis who has won three of her last four starts and she arrived on Friday . She looks a really good sort and should win her mares races .
I went to Charlie Hills' yard on Thursday to look at a couple of horses that are in the Horses in Training Sale at Newmarket next week . They were both nice sorts and we will have to see what they make next week .
We had a good day on Friday with three new horses arriving which boosts our numbers a bit .
We ran Sureness at Stratford on Saturday and she ran a good race over a trip that was too short for her by finishing third . We also sent Morney Wing to Market Rasen but he got half way there and the ground changed so we had to take him out and he will now have to go up to Carlisle on Thursday .
On Saturday night we went to Marlborough fair which was fun until I had to get on one of the rides with my son William . It always amazes me why people pay money to have the life scared out of them and then pretend it was fun as they don't want to lose face in front of their children !
We have some nice horses in at the end of the week and we could do with a bit of rain to make the ground a bit safer .
I once found my ex lying naked on the kitchen floor, covered only in rose petals .'So', she purred,' What do you think ?'I blinked . 'I'm not sure I think it could be greenfly '. I didn't see much of her after that !

No comments:

Post a Comment