Wednesday 5 October 2016

Am off racing today at Towcester with Sureness and Airpur Debois who should both have a chance and will hopefully keep our strike rate up .
We currently have the highest strike rate in the country at 33% and we've had our best start to a season for quite a long time . I do find it very frustrating as I can't give horses away right now yet alone sell them . We have some lovely young horses and one or two of them do need an owner !
I rode out yesterday for the first time since March as the last time I got on one I ended up in an air ambulance with a broken shoulder .I really enjoyed it and felt very good afterwards so I will be on them every day from now .
We have a nice horse running at Hereford tomorrow called Some Kinda Lama and we are hopeful that he should be thereabouts .

No comments:

Post a Comment