Saturday 8 February 2014

08.02.14

We had Noel Fehily, Mark Grant and Robbie Dunne in to school on Thusday, Portmonarch and Dragon City schooled beautifully - it still amazes me a horse as nice as Dragon City is still for sale they pair of them are two of the nicest 4yos I have had for a long time. Noel schooled Lord Of House who jumped very well and is nice and fresh again. Shockingtimes had a pop for the first time since he had a pop since he hurt his back at Market Rasen, he went well so hopefully he is ok again now.

I rode out 2 lots of Friday, I sat on Lord Of House who was very fresh so I declared him for both Warwick and Newbury, as Warwick passed the inspection this morning he will run there in the Kingmaker, I will be going up to watch him run and as he loves heavy ground I am hopeful of a decent run.

Dragon City and Portmonarch worked very well up the back of the hill gallop, as did Area Access who seems to have come back into himself after an easy spell. Mr Big also did a piece of work up the back of the hill in preparation for his Point-to-Point run.

No comments:

Post a Comment