Thursday 17 October 2013

Schooling Videos 17.10.13

We had a schooling session this morning with 5 jockeys in, Noel Fehily, Mark Grant, Dave Crosse, Harry Bannister and Ben Ffrench-Davis. The first 5 schooled very well. Mr Big lead Lord of House and Shockingtimes and then Duke of Monmouth and Champagne N Caviar followed.




We then schooled 3 over hurdles, Mr Big lead Area Access followed by Attimo and Stoney Silence. All 3 jumped very well, they are improving each week.





Who Owns Me schooled over fences well, however he stumbled on landing but came away unscathed.

Always Smiling was lead by Western King over the hurdles, giving Western King a little jolly before his next run. The mare jumped well and wont take much more getting fit so I will look for a nice Mares Novice Hurdle for her shortly.

I am glad I did not run Shockingtimes today, I  was unsure of running him over 3miles first time out and wanted to give one more school and another piece of work to get him ready so I decided to wait. Standing Ovation won the race very nicely so I think I made the right choice! He has a few entries next week, the most likely option looks to be Fontwell on Wednesday in the 2m 6f h'cap chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment