Wednesday 19 April 2017

We had a busy time last week getting the yard tidied up for the Lambourn Open Day which is not a bad thing as its a bit like having a Spring clean.
The day went really well and we had a lot of people through the yard and we did some business as well. I think Nicky Henderson probably had a few more people in his yard but I bet he didn't have five women in a hot tub afterwards! Definitely one of the better Open Days we've had!
Had a whole house full of people staying so it was very jolly.
The horses have been running well with Like The Sound finishing second on Sunday and then both Pickamix and Fixed Rate winning on Monday and Tuesday.Its been a very good season for us and I hope to start buying horses for the new season starting at Cheltenham tomorrow.We have had a lot of interest in our new 25 Club and hope to be buying horses for it as from tomorrow.We have a few shares left in it so if you are interested let us know sooner rather than later to avoid disapointment.
My ex and I had the perfect sadomasochistic relationship.I snored all night and she moaned about it all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment