Saturday 13 July 2013

Saturday 13.07.13

I played in a very good cricket match yesterday - it was the first time I have scored for quite a long time! I bowled 3 overs and I was the last man left in batting. Not quite up to ashes standard but all good fun!

We took four horses up schooling on Thursday only to find the 3 flights of hurdles and one fence had disappeared. I rang up the JC gallop man to complain and the next thing I knew Thames Valley police force turn up as it turns out £17k worth of easy fix jumps had been stolen. It just goes to show nothing is sacred any more.

We have two runners a piece on Sunday and Monday then the plan ahead is to get the rest of the horses in from grass on Tuesday next week.

I am looking forward to SCEPTICISM run on Sunday. I have 2 shares still available in him so watch this space. WESTERN KING runs over fences at Stratford, he is on great form at home tanking up the gallops. VICTOR LEUDORUM and VAN DIEMENS LAND will run at Newton Abbot on Monday. Victor has top weight in the H'Cap Chase but I am hopeful he will run well, showing good signs at home. VDL also has top weight in the H'Cap Hurdle, we have stepped him up in trip since his last run which should suit better.


No comments:

Post a Comment