Tuesday 2 July 2013

02.07.13

Last Thursday I went to Germany to take a look at some horses for sale, I sat on a lovely horse called Verano who I originally saw back in November. He has won a race since then and reminds me very much of Airforceone. I regularly buy horses from Germany as I think they are better value for money.

I  ran Van Diemens Land (USA)  on Sunday at Uttoxeter, although the trip was to short he ran very flat which wasn't expected. We will draw a line through it and move on.

Noel came in to school 2 horses on Monday morning. The really nice 3yo Scepticism  jumped very well over the hurdles, he is a quick learner and did it easily without a lead. Victor Leudorum schooled over fences, he loves his jumping- absolutely pinging them. He has been dropped a bit in the weights and is entered in a H'Cap at Market Rasen on Sunday. I have only taken a brief look at the entries at this stage although there aren't as many entries as I would have expected it looks a strong enough contest..

I had my annual trip to Wimbledon yesterday, it is always a great day out with a brilliant atmosphere. I thought Andy Murray played very well, I am a big fan of his and hope that he has a win in him this year. Serena on the other hand did not look to be trying very hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment