Monday 28 September 2015

Monday 28th September

Here is to a brand new start this week - the sun is shining, I am on the road to recovery and I even managed to get up to the gallops to watch my horses cantering on second lot. I must say they all look extremely well and I am looking forward to a fair few runners over the next two weeks.

Monday club is going to be at Neardown today as I think it would be pushing me a bit too much to go out to a restaurant to lunch, especially as I am still in my pyjamas!! (which seems to be amusing all the staff!)!!

I am being beautifully looked after by all the animals when Katya isn't there and I am looking forward to a good catch up with all the Lambourn news over a bowl of soup and some crusty bread today! Katya is being a very good Florence Nightingale, but I think I testing her patience somewhat, and I must say she looked very happy to be very happy riding out second lot this morning, rather than looking after me!!!

Sureness ran disappointingly at Market Rasen on Saturday. I think it is time for her to have a break so that we can reassess the situation. Airpur Desbois has an entry at Chepstow on Wednesday and Le Legro has an entry at Warwick on Thursday.

Below are two video's of the horses working up the back of the hill on Saturday:



No comments:

Post a Comment