Friday 8 January 2016

Update

On Tuesday we got a couple of lots out in the rain. I managed to get my hair cut in the village and Katya went off to get some Botox in her forehead. Personally I don't think she needs it, but you know what these women are like.

We had a couple of red letter days on Wednesday and we watched the horses working up the back of the hill; Le Legro went very well, My Anchor went nicely and Cody Wyoming ran away with Shane, so he is in good form. William came to stay; I took him to The Malt for supper, which he always enjoys.

We schooled two lots on Thursday. Mark Grant came in to give Ephraim a pop. I went to Tom Butterfield's memorial service at The Queens Arms. Tom had been the Landlord there. I saw lots of old faces and it was a really good turnout. He was a great character, and he will be sorely missed.

It is still a bit frustrating as lots of meetings are off and it doesn't look like we'll have many runners this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment