Thursday 28 August 2014

Otherwise Engaged!

On Monday lunchtime we drove down to Cornwall. Katya's sister had rented a house for the week in Rock but was unable to take it so we decided to go down with Evelyn Faber and Kim Meehan, and Dom and Avery Ffrench Davis, as well as the children! Luckily there is plenty of room for us all and the house has a lovely sea view.

 
 
The weather has not been great but there is plenty to do and it is a beautiful place. On Tuesday night we all had a rather jolly supper and I thought it was the right time and place to ask Katya to marry me! Thankfully she said yes! It has all been a bit of a whirl wind since especially as I have been told I am not allowed to wear pink trousers for the big day, however I am delighted she agreed to marry me! Wedding preparations have already begun but I will be leaving that all to Katya....groomzilla....






On Wednesday Victor Leudorum ran a respectable race back over fences at Worcester. Noel said he jumped very well but he struggled off top weight in a competitive race. Hopefully now he will be dropped by the handicapper as I would like to keep him over fences. I am sure he will be back in the winner enclosure shortly.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment